+You must post these rules
+Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
+You have to choose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
+Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged him
+No tag backs
+No crap in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10
Questions I was asked!
1. Do you have milk in your fridge right now? - Yes! I have two, one red-capped and one green-capped. Not sure what they are because I never check and I don't buy them, I just refer to them as red and green, but I drink the green one.
2. Do you like waffles? - Oh yeah! Hot Waffle with chocolate sauce and a scoop of ice cream is one of my favourite pub desserts!
3. Who is your favourite Youtuber? - At this moment in time, probably the Yogscast as a whole, though if I really had to choose one I would have to push it and choose two: Nilesy, because he's gone through a lot in like and I can relate to him a little, yet he's still gotten far in life so congrats to him and also Martyn Littlewood because he's just so chirpy and fun! He always cheers me up and makes me feel like less of a fool because I act a lot like he does but most of my friends are shy.
4. Your mother has died. How do you react? - I would help my dad through everything and try to move on, but of course I'd be too devastated to live without her for a while.
5. Do you like chocolate covered apples? - Never actually had one, but I don't see why not! However I'm a bit funny with dark chocolate, and my apples have to be perfect for some reason!
6. If you were about to die, what would be your last words? - Something witty and memorable. Not sure what just yet, depends on the situation. I'd probably just tell everyone I loved them, though.
7. If the Hunger Games actually existed and you were chose as a tribute, how would you react? - I'd be terrified, but hold my head high. Because I know there are a lot of amazing people who could go in instead of me, people who could change the world and bring smiles to everyone. Yes it would hurt but I'd do it for their sake.
8. Have you ever seen a flamingo? - You know, I have, but it's been such a long time that I don't really remember it? I think the last time I saw a flamingo I have long flowing hair and I've had short-ish hair for... 3 or 4 years now? It's gotten really short lately, so yeah, it's been a long time!
9. Do you like seafood? - I like seafood that doesn't resemble the creature it was before. I can eat fish-fingers and battered fish, but I don't feel well in the fish section of the supermarket. I completely freak out if I see a prawn too, they make me sick, ever since my late nan de-shelled one in front of me. *shudder*. I was horrified. Ironically, I like prawn flavoured crisps.
10. Do you like nature? - Mostly, yes! Nature is extremely beautiful, interesting and just amazing to see! I love trees and animals a lot, but one thing I don't like is the darn insects. Ugh, hate them. So glad it's autumn right now.
Questions I ask! (You can delete the comments in the brackets!)
1. What is the oddest memory you have? (Can be a memory of a weird dream!)
2. If your idol was feeling down and you were the one to console them, what would you say/do?
3. How far into a friendship do you have to be to accept hugs?
4. Why do you play the game you play the most?
5. What is your favourite clothing accessory? (Meaning anything that isn't vital (Vital = top, trousers, shoes, jumper, underwear))
6. What country would you most like to visit? Why?
7. Do you like your vegetables? (Only asking because I LOVE my vegetables but no one else seems to like them!)
8. What do you wear to bed and why? (Lol not creepy, we're just having a pj day tomorrow and no one has Pj's apparently!)
9. What is your favourite way to eat a potato? (Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew?)
10. What is your favourite story and why? (Can be full book, book series, movie, movies series, short story, poem, song - just what you like about the story behind it!)
The People I Tag! (If you don't want to answer, that's ok!)
1: Numbers: [link]
2: WickedOreo: [link]
3: Yama: [link]
4: Ruby: [link]
5: Kiwi: [link]
6: Orman: [link]
7: Phoenix: [link]
8: DbR: [link]
9: Mikeymoo: [link]
10: Rubii: [link]
NO I TOTALLY DIDN'T CHEAT. Also these are my friends so they can read and accept or just ignore me it's cool :3